Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
Rules and Conduct
Use of Site Information
The Site may contain forward-looking statements and information relating to Ivenix that are based on Ivenix’s beliefs as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to it. The words “anticipate,” “believe,” “‘estimate,” “expect,”‘ “intend,” “will,” and similar expressions, as they relate to Ivenix, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in such forward-looking statements. Ivenix does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
Third Party Sites
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Ivenix’s control, and you acknowledge that Ivenix is not responsible for the accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of the content or function of such websites. The inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by Ivenix or any association with its operators.
You agree that all content and materials made available by Ivenix at the Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Ivenix in writing, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works from such materials or content. However, you may print or download a reasonable number of copies of the materials or content at this Site for your internal business purposes; provided, that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE (THE CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IVENIX, AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE CONTENT IS TIMELY, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT; (B) THE SITE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (C) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (D) THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (E) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL IVENIX (OR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE CONCERNING THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ANY CLAIM OR ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR ANY (A) MATTER BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, (B) LOSS OR INACCURACY OF DATA, LOSS OR INTERRUPTION OF USE, OR COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE TECHNOLOGY, GOODS OR SERVICES, OR (C) DIRECT OR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, RELIANCE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUES, PROFITS OR GOODWILL, EVEN IF IVENIX HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS ARE INDEPENDENT FROM ALL OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ANY REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
Unless otherwise indicated, all Content provided by Ivenix is copyright ©2021 Ivenix, Inc. #All rights reserved.
Ivenix, Inc. and the Ivenix logo are trademarks of Ivenix, Inc. The names of actual companies and products mentioned at the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
This Ivenix™ website includes intellectual property such as text, graphics, images, code, etc., owned by Ivenix™. Any part or all of the matter on this website is protected by U.S. Copyright Laws. Any unauthorized use is prohibited.
Ivenix™ products may be identified by and/or covered by one or more U.S. or non-U.S. trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, product names, etc., owned by Ivenix. This includes but is not limited to:
- U.S. Trademark Registration Number: 6,069,712
- U.S. Trademark Registration Number: 6,069,713
- China Trademark Registration Number: 21823498
- Europe Trademark Registration Number: 015937642
Ivenix™ products may be covered by one or more U.S. and non-U.S. patents as indicated below. This website provides notification of the one or more applicable patents to Ivenix™ products to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, and in particular U.S. virtual patent marking provisions as specified by 35 U.S.C. § 287(a). Note that the list below is subject to change. Note further that there may be additional patent applications applicable to Ivenix™ products that are pending in the U.S. or non-U.S. countries.
Large Volume Pump and Disposables
- US 8,067,760
- US 10,010,686
- US 7,503,903
- US 7,847,276
- US 7,895,882
- US 7,654,982
- US 8,394,062
- US 8,876,756
- US 9,616,172
- US 10,444,770
- US 9,433,734
- US 9,849,232
- US 10,156,231
- US 9,581,251
- US 9,849,231
- US 10,881,785
- AU 2014/348,700
- AU 2014/215,580
- AU 2017/504,557
- AU 2014/326,955
- AU 2014/348,695
- AU 2014/348,699
- AU 2016/212,721
- CN ZL 2014/80,070,265.7
- CN ZL 2014/80,016,428.3
- CN ZL 2015/106,746,606.8
- CN ZL 2014/80,057,653.1
- CN ZL 2014/80,068,768.0
- CN ZL 2014/80,068,450.2
- CN ZL 2016/80,007,623.9
- HK 1,226,978
- HK 1,215,406
- HK 1,221,183
- HK 1,225,329
- HK 1,227,344
- HK 1,227,335
- HK 1,244,459
- JP 6,356,154
- JP 6,616,289
- JP 6,400,097
- JP 6,712,221
Infusion Management System
- US 10,346,591
- US 9,649,431
- US 10,413,656
- US 10,025,909
- US 10,002,235
- CN ZL 2014/800,016,439.1
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Ivenix, Inc. with respect to your access to this Site. All rights not expressly granted herein are hereby reserved.
Ivenix, Inc. (“Ivenix” or “we” and through similar words such as “us”, “our”, etc.) considers the privacy and security of user information an important component of the services offered at its website, ivenix.com (the “Site”). The following information explains how Ivenix collects and uses information obtained from users in connection with their use of the Site.
EU Personal Data
If you are located in the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined in the EU Privacy Notice below.
At your election (“opt-in”), you may request (and Ivenix may provide) additional information about Ivenix or subscribe to various information services (e.g., email lists, newsletters, social media features, etc.) concerning Ivenix’s business (collectively, and together with the Site, the “Services”). When you do so, our registration process requires you to provide certain information about you that can be used to contact or individually identify you, for example, your first and last names, company/organization name, telephone number, email address, profession and certain additional information or comments about your interest in Ivenix (collectively, “Personal Data”).
Use of Personal Data
Ivenix uses Personal Data to respond to your inquiries for additional information, and in providing additional information according to your preferences. Sometimes Personal Data is used to send you information about Ivenix and its products and Services. Ivenix may also use Personal Data to track your activity solely within the Site so that we may, for example, better customize the Site or improve it generally for our users. At your election at any time (“opt-out”), you may choose to stop receiving future communications from Ivenix.
Sharing of Information
Ivenix may transfer personally identifiable information to any successor to all or substantially all of its business or assets that concern the Site.
Information, including Personal Data, collected by Ivenix is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Ivenix cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once Ivenix receives your transmission, it will make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on its systems.
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These other websites are not under Ivenix’s control. The privacy and security practices of websites linked to or from the Site are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Ivenix is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Cookies can either be “session Cookies” or “persistent Cookies”. Session Cookies are temporary Cookies that are stored on your device while you are visiting the Site or using the Services, whereas “persistent Cookies” are stored on your device for a period of time after you leave the Site or Services. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. Ivenix uses persistent Cookies to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit the Site or Services, how often you return, how your use of the Services may vary over time. Ivenix also uses persistent Cookies to measure the effectiveness of advertising efforts. Through these Cookies, we may collect information about your online activity after you leave the Site or Services. Your browser may offer you a “Do Not Track” or “DNT” option, which allows you to signal to operators of websites, and web applications, and services that you do not wish such operators to track certain of your online activities over time and across different websites. Because Ivenix collects browsing and persistent identifier data, the Services do not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that we may collect information about your online activity both while you are using the Services and after you leave our properties.
Some Cookies are placed by a third party on your device and may provide information to us and third parties about your browsing habits (such as your visits to the Site or Services, the pages you have visited and the links and advertisements you have clicked). These Cookies can be used to determine whether certain third party services are being used, to identify your interests, to retarget advertisements to you and to serve advertisements to you that Ivenix or others believe are relevant to you. We do not control third party Cookies.
We use the following types of Cookies:
- Essential Cookies. Essential Cookies are required for providing you with features or services that you have requested. For example, certain Cookies enable you to log into secure areas of our Site or Services. Disabling these Cookies may make certain features and services unavailable.
- Functionality Cookies. Functional Cookies are used to record your choices and settings regarding the Services, maintain your preferences over time and recognize you when you return to the Services. These Cookies help us to personalize content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
The Site content and services are intended for adult users over the age of 18. The Site is not designed to attract child users. Ivenix is committed to protecting the privacy of children, and does not collect personally identifiable information from any person it actually knows is a child under the age of 13 or in some cases under the age of 16.
You may elect to avoid future communications from Ivenix by sending an email requesting to opt-out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your electronic mail address.
Ivenix reserves the right to change or update this Privacy Statement at any time by posting a notice at the Site. Information collected through the Site is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time of use.
EU Privacy Notice
If you are a resident of the European Union (“EU”), United Kingdom, Lichtenstein, Norway, or Iceland, you may have additional rights under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”) with respect to your Personal Data, as outlined below.
For this section, we use the terms “Personal Data” and “processing” as they are defined in the GDPR, but “Personal Data” generally means information that can be used to individually identify a person, and “processing” generally covers actions that can be performed in connection with data such as collection, use, storage and disclosure. Ivenix will be the controller of your Personal Data processed in connection with the Site or Services. Note that Ivenix may also process Personal Data of its users’ end users or employees in connection with our provision of services to users, in which case we are the processor of Personal Data. If we are the processor of your Personal Data (i.e., not the controller), please contact the controller party in the first instance to address your rights with respect to such data.
What Personal Data Do We Collect From You? We collect Personal Data about you when you provide such information directly to us, when third parties such as our business partners or service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, or when Personal Data about you is automatically collected in connection with your use of our Services.
- Information we collect directly from you: We receive Personal Data directly from you when you provide us with such Personal Data, including without limitation the following:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Professional Title
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- User content, for example, comments and posts you submit publically (which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data in such content)
- Information we receive from third party sources: Some third parties such as our business partners and service providers provide us with Personal Data about you, such as the following:
- Account information for third party services: If you interact with a third party service when using our Services, such as if you use a third party service to log-in to our Services (e.g., Facebook Connect or Twitter OAuth), or if you share content from our Services through a third party social media service, the third party service will send us information about you, such as information from your public profile, if the third party service and your account settings allow such sharing. The information we receive will depend on the policies and your account settings with the third party service.
- Information from our advertising partners: We receive information about you from some of our service providers who assist us with marketing or promotional services related to how you interact with our websites, applications, products, services, advertisements or communications.
- Information we automatically collect when you use our Services: Some Personal Data is automatically collected when you use our Services, such as the following:
- IP address
- Device identifiers
- Web browser information
- Page view statistics
- Browsing history
- Usage information
- Location information (e.g. IP address, zip code)
- Log data (e.g. access times, hardware and software information)
How Do We Use Your Personal Data? We process Personal Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services. For example, we use Personal Data to:
- Communicate with you about the Services
- Personalize website content and communications based on your preferences
- Respond to user inquiries
- Fulfill user requests
- Enforce our Terms of Service
We will only process your Personal Data if we have a lawful basis for doing so. Lawful bases for processing include consent, contractual necessity and our “legitimate interests” or the legitimate interest of others, as further described below.
- Legitimate Interest: We process the following categories of Personal Data when we believe it furthers the legitimate interest of us or third parties.
- First and last name
- Email address
- Professional Title
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- User content, for example, comments and posts you submit publically (which can include Personal Data if you include Personal Data in such content)
- Examples of these legitimate interests include:
- Operation and improvement of our business, products and services
- Marketing of our products and services
- Provision of customer support
- Protection from fraud or security threats
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Consent: In some cases, we process Personal Data based on the consent you expressly grant to us at the time we collect such data. When we process Personal Data based on your consent, it will be expressly indicated to you at the point and time of collection.Other Processing Grounds: From time to time we may also need to process Personal Data to comply with a legal obligation, if it is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or other data subjects, or if it is necessary for a task carried out in the public interest.
- Ad networks
- Analytics service providers
- Hosting service providers
We also share Personal Data when necessary to complete a transaction initiated or authorized by you or provide you with a product or service you have requested. In addition to those set forth above, these parties also include:
- Other users (where you post information publicly or as otherwise necessary to effect a transaction initiated or authorized by you through the Services)
- Social media services (if you interact with them through your use of the Services)
- Third party business partners who you access through the Services
- Other parties authorized by you
We also share Personal Data when we believe it is necessary to:
- Comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies
- Protect us, our business or our users, for example to enforce our terms of service, prevent spam or other unwanted communications and investigate or protect against fraud
- Maintain the security of our products and services
We also share information with third parties when you give us consent to do so.
Last, we share Personal Data with our affiliates or other members of our corporate family. Furthermore, if we choose to buy or sell assets, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party, and we would share Personal Data with the party that is acquiring our assets. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of our assets or us may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data? We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have an open account with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation. Afterwards, we retain some information in a depersonalized or aggregated form but not in a way that would identify you personally.
What Security Measures Do We Use? We seek to protect Personal Data using appropriate technical and organizational measures based on the type of Personal Data and applicable processing activity. We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. We may use encryption, secure socket layer, firewalls, physical lock and key, internal restrictions, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your personal information. We also use standard security protocols and mechanisms to exchange the transmission of sensitive data. Information collected by Ivenix is stored in secure operating environments that are not made generally available to the public. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, Ivenix cannot ensure the security of any information you provide, and you do so at your own risk. Once Ivenix receives your transmission, it will make reasonable efforts to ensure its security on its systems.
Personal Data of Children: We do not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Data from anyone under the age of 16. If you are under 16, please do not attempt to register for the Services or send any Personal Data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under age 16, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 16 may have provided us Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com
What Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data? You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Data, including those set forth below. For more information about these rights, or to submit a request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some circumstances, we may not be able to fully comply with your request, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, or if it is not required by law, but in those circumstances, we will still respond to notify you of such a decision. In some cases, we may also need to you to provide us with additional information, which may include Personal Data, if necessary to verify your identity and the nature of your request.
- Access: You can request more information about the Personal Data we hold about you and request a copy of such Personal Data by email email@example.com.
- Rectification: If you believe that any Personal Data we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, you can request that we correct or supplement such data. You can correct some of this information directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erasure: You can request that we erase some or all of your Personal Data from our systems.
- Withdrawal of Consent: If we are processing your Personal Data based on your consent (as indicated at the time of collection of such data), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note, however, that if you exercise this right, you may have to then provide express consent on a case-by-case basis for the use or disclosure of certain of your Personal Data, if such use or disclosure is necessary to enable you to utilize some or all of our Services.
- Portability: You can ask for a copy of your Personal Data in a machine-readable format. You can also request that we transmit the data to another controller where technically feasible.
- Objection: You can contact us to let us know that you object to the further use or disclosure of your Personal Data for certain purposes, such as for direct marketing purposes.
- Restriction of Processing: You can ask us to restrict further processing of your Personal Data.
Right to File Complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint about Company’s practices with respect to your Personal Data with the supervisory authority of your country or EU Member State.
- Transfers of Personal Data: The Services are hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”) through Company and its service providers, and if you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Services, you acknowledge that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to Company in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize Company to transfer, store and process your information to and in the U.S., and possibly other countries. You hereby consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. as set forth herein.
- Company is committed to the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection and use of Personal Data transferred from the EU. These Principles are (1) notice, (2) consent, (3) accountability for onward transfer, (4) security, (5) data integrity and purpose limitation, (6) access and (7) recourse, enforcement and liability with respect to all Personal Data received from within the EU in reliance on the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield Principles require that we remain potentially liable if any third party processing Personal Data on our behalf fails to comply with these Privacy Shield Principles (except to the extent we are not responsible for the event giving rise to any alleged damage). Company’s compliance with the Privacy Shield is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the Privacy Shield Program, please visit www.privacyshield.gov.
- Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns relating to our Privacy Shield. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your Privacy Shield-related complaint from us, or if we have not resolved your complaint, you may also resolve a Privacy Shield-related complaint through JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. You can visit https://www.jamsadr.com/file-an-eu-us-privacy-shield-or-safe-harbor-claim for more information or to file a complaint, at no cost to you. Under certain conditions, you may also be entitled to invoke binding arbitration for complaints not resolved by other means.
What If You Have Questions Regarding Your Personal Data? If you have any questions about this section or our data practices generally, please contact us using the following information:
Name: Ivenix, Inc.
Physical Address: 50 High Street, Suite 50, North Andover, MA 01845
Email address for contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or your dealings at this Site, please contact Ivenix at Ivenix, Inc., 50 High Street, Suite 50, North Andover, MA 01845 or email: email@example.com.